How to Use
Welcome to the Alberta Emissions Offset Registry operated by CSA Group, in coordination with the Government of Alberta, Alberta Environment and Parks.
Please follow the applicable steps below to submit a request to the Registry. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or via phone at 780 490 2048.
1. Please review the Alberta Carbon Registries User Manual for step-by-step instructions on accessing and using the Registries. The manual can be found here
2. Log in to your existing account or create a new account here
3. Review the applicable Regulation and Standard for Greenhouse Gas Emission Offsets Project Developers materials for project development on the Government of Alberta website. Please see the Resources
section for links to the guidance.
4. A list of actions that can be requested from the Registries with any associated fees can be found here
5. All action requests can be submitted via the User account. The Alberta Carbon Registries is committed to completing request and responding inquiries within 10 business days.
For resources including links to approved Government of Alberta protocols and standards, and frequently asked questions, please see the Resources section.
For questions to the Registry and the Government of Alberta, please see the Contact section.